In this practical workshop, you will practice techniques for planning, structuring and writing effective performance appraisals. You will also take part in meeting roleplays to practise handling negative feedback more effectively.
In this workshop you will:
· look at the most common features of performance appraisals
· improve your ability to use appropriate grammar and vocabulary for appraisal writing
· know what information to include in each section
· practise giving bad news in a good way
· practise using Plain English.
Who should attend?
Non-native speakers who are responsible for managing staff and conducting performance reviews.
Members: 65 USD / 90,000 MMK
Non-members: 95 USD / 130,000 MMK
Please note that no-shows will be invoiced accordingly.
65 USD or 90,000 MMK
95 USD or 130,000 MMK