This workshop gives you a thorough understanding of the fundamental skills needed for the planning, structuring, writing and checking your reports.
In this workshop you will:
· differentiate between routine and non-routine reports
· analyse typical report structures
· know what information to include in each section
· explore ways of influencing people positively
· practice grammar and vocabulary needed for good report writing
· practise using Plain English.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to report writing and would like to improve their writing skills.