Effective Public Relations
Building a Company's Reputation, Awareness and Advocacy
This programme is designed to give you a better understanding about the value of implementing an effective public relations strategy. How it can build knowledge, familiarity and better understanding of your company and its products and services among customers, government regulators, and potential business partners.
You will also hear about how journalists in Myanmar operate, how to turn information into a headline, and how to get the most out of media engagement.
· Public relations – Understanding the fundamentals
· The power of an effective communication strategy
· Message development, how to frame headline news and make your message stick
· How to own your story and control the media interview
· Dos and don'ts when handling with Myanmar journalists
· Dos and don'ts when handling international journalists
· Social media: How active should you be
· How to measure the effects of a PR campaign?
· What to expect from your in-house PR team?
· What to expect from consultancy by an independent agency?
Who Should Attend?
The programme is designed for Chief Executive/Operational Officers of companies operating in Myanmar.
Date: 5th November 2019
Time: 8:30 – 10:30 am
Venue: Pullman Hotel
Cost to Members: $15
Cost to Non Members: $30
As we expect a high turnout for this event, registrations are mandatory and will be closed once we have reached capacity, after which a waiting list will be implemented.