Myanmar has become increasingly attractive to foreign investors after a period of political and economic transformations. Even though most of the local companies are aware of their principle risks, their view to fraud still operate on the basis of “it won’t happen to me so I will deal with it if I cross that bridge” attitude.
This workshop will discuss the following:
· What are the affects on your business?
· What are the most common types of fraud globally and in Myanmar?
· How fraud can be detrimental to business?
· How can Myanmar companies deal with it?
· What can foreign investors do to assist their local partners to keep abreast of latest threats?
This workshop is ideal for Business Owners, C-Suite and Investors.
30 USD for Members
70 USD for Non-Members